Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick update

I just wanted to share that we had our 22 week check up and ultrasound last Friday.  It was exciting because we were able to take Kaylee into the ultrasound room with us.  I loved watching her face light up when she saw her sisters on the big tv monitor. 
We have ultrasounds every few weeks, but it never gets old looking at them inside my womb.  At one point of the ultrasound the babies were face to face reaching out to one another. Almost like they were trying to hug each other.  Tears just streamed down my face.  It is a beautiful thing watching these two grow. 
Both babies are healthy and their weight is right where it needs to be. I will be having a c-section in October, because I have placenta previa (the placenta is covering the cervix). 
I am feeling great and enjoying my summer with Chad and Kaylee.  It is hard to imagine in just three short months we will be a family of five.
Chad has just been so wonderful to me during this pregnancy.  It is so cute to watch him be so concerned not only for me, but for the twins.  He is constantly asking if I am okay (almost to the point of being annoying).  He worries so much about all of us.  He is such a good daddy!  I am so blessed and lucky to have found a man that values and loves family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment